As a parent, you want to make sure that you are hiring the best baby nurse in New York. You want someone you can trust and depend on.
At Aubrey Totcare Agency, we understand that selecting the right nanny can be challenging. To help you out, we have listed down some questions that you can ask during the interview process. If you listen carefully to their answers, you will have a good idea of the person’s qualifications. It will help you determine whether or not they are a good fit for your family.
Start the interview by learning more about your potential nanny. You can start the interview by asking basic background questions, such as:
- Why did you become a nanny?
- How long have you been a nanny?
- What qualities do you think are crucial in being a nanny?
- What is your favorite age group to care for? Why?
- What are your strengths as a nanny?
- Do you have other life or work experiences that help you as a nanny?
Education and Training
Nannies are highly-qualified childcare providers. If you want to check their professional qualifications, try asking:
- Are you trained in First Aid? CPR?
- Have you taken childcare related courses?
- Aside from English, are you fluent in any other language(s)?
If you want to get a better idea of how they work, ask questions about their previous experiences as a nanny. You can ask questions like:
- What were your responsibilities during your previous nanny position?
- Have you ever experienced a childcare emergency? What happened?
- Are you looking to stay on a short or long-term basis with a family?
- Are you willing to care for more children if we have family visiting?
As a top Nanny Agency in New York City, New York, we want you to find the best possible nanny for your child. Now that you know what questions to ask your potential nannies, it is just a matter of time before you find one who suits your needs.
Leave a Reply